1) The topic that I have chosen is the idea that the Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons is not beneficial to the world and there needs to be a ban and disarmament for all of the nations that are nuclear powers.
2) I want to look at the question of why the world would be a safer place with the absence of nuclear materials being used by governments.
3) this question is what i would like to because there is a large amount of nuclear accidents, and countries that are attempting to become nuclear enabled nations. I want to look into the ways that this could potentially negatively impact societies.
4) I need to look at the impact that nuclear disasters have had on the areas in which they took place, as well as look at the ideas of a more stabilized world with the absence of nuclear weapons. I also would need to look at the opposition as to see why there is still a need for the weapons and what the usefulness is.
5) The experts that I believe would have sold research would include nuclear engineers, Any person that investigated the impact of some of the disasters such as at Fukushima or Chernobyl, as well as political analysts or scientists that have research in the ways that governments interact with each other if they are nuclear enabled, as well as the impact that is present in the way governments handle themselves when they hold the power of nuclear abilities. These researchers would mostly come from political science backgrounds, and maybe chemistry or engineering for looking into the effects that are present from recent disasters.
Thursday, March 17, 2016
This is going to be broken down into 3 parts because it is the only way i can process it.
when I began my paper I had a difficult time finding a topic and i had to narrow it down to three topics. I ended up doing the paper backwards in comparison to others in my class as I found the visuals for all of the 3 options first and went with the one that I felt would have been the most useful. In writing the first parts of the outline and the first draft, i felt that I had narrowed down my topic too much.
In writing my second draft I realized that I had never answered the question that my paper was proposing. This lead to my understanding that my topic was not too narrow but that I needed to expand on it more to make it create an interesting paper that answered the issue.
After this issue was resolved my plan did changed but it was more expanded, it was not an entire redesign for my paper. So my paper retained all of the aspects of the first draft and outline, and nothing was wasted at any point.
I think that ultimately I achieved my goal, even though i really had no idea where I was going as I honestly was lost until around the conclusion of my first draft.
The second paper that we have begun has gone a little differently than i had planned for. the first step was the brainstorming aspect and it was not something that I found easy. but after i found a topic it began to become easier to see my idea but i found a video that was very useful from the beginning. the paper became a lot easier to write as the second draft came around. the way that I learned to incorporate sources in class was also helpful in creating a paper that i believe synthesized better than my original attempt or even my first paper.